Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Top 5 Heart Health tips

Top 5 Heart Health Tip
  • Food, healthy diet 
  • Avoid Smoking 
  • Keep an active life style 
  • Maintaining a healthy body weight 
  • Reduce your stress 

I am currently only completing 4/5 things on this list for a healthy heart and a healthy life. So, maybe I should begin by going over what it is that I need to do to keep myself from falling into an unhealthy life style. I have a gym membership so going to the gym and keeping myself healthy is something i don't really have to stress over. My body weight is fine, even though I am sort of skinny, I go to the doctor as often as I can to make sure I'm fine. My diet is also very well, and i do not smoke. But one thing I do need to improve is my stress. Sometimes I find myself in certain positions where I start to stress out. This is something I need to work on, But this is also something very small, because I am stressed out very little. 




No comments:

Post a Comment