Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Military Medical Career

Military Medical Careers

Duties and responsibilities: Biochemist 
Biochemist/physiologists are primarily responsible for the scientific research of biochemistry and physiology for the U.S. Army health care team. As an officer, you’ll have the opportunity to enhance your skills while conducting research that supports our national defense.


Salary: 
 $79,390

Education: 
At least a master’s degree in biochemistry or related specialty
For physiologists, a Ph.D. in human physiology or related biological specialty
Must be between 21 and 42 years of age (may request a waiver)
Must be a U.S. citizen


Picture: 














Reflection: This is very interesting! Considering that i have to take chemistry for my future career, I'd actually think I would enjoy this medical career! This would be something I would set aside to go into as maybe a backup plan for my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment