Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Class Reflection

Class Reflection/Final Part 1-4

1. What did you like best about this class?
         - I liked how at the end of every student success statement, I was able to give my interpretation or my opinion to you about the quote we just went over. I also enjoyed how I was given a journal to write down my goals to keep myself on track. This one really helped. 

2. What did you dislike about the class? 
          - I felt that some of the character emphasis's didn't apply to every student in the class. Even though they involved great examples and can really help put a student on the right path, some might not view them as everything in life. This is only my opinion and others here think differently.

3. What can you recommend to improve the class? 
            - The only thing I can recommend is that we should not only learn about the functions of Windows Excel, but to study the computers themselves to become more familiar with what we are using.

4.What will you always remember about this class> 
            - I think I'll remember most of the research that was given to us. Even though some of those are not in my interest for a career, they were interesting just to learn. It was a simple research process that taught me a lot about the medical field and it added to the New Media class, making this a better experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment